Insurance carrier Company
-business venture that can stand the test of time
-recession-proof in that, "insurance", fills a common need being essential part of life in The USA
-BE THAT source of knowledge and expertisE
-People will be trusting you to provide a safety net during their most vulnerable moments.
-KNOW THE the industry
-Business Plan must be solid, so practice and save the old attempts.
-insurance license first from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners - regulating the insurance industry. It is time-consuming. So GO Slow, To Go FAST.
-license required for each state you intend to work in, and for each kind of insurance you intend to sell.
- Personnel license, pass an exam, may require some 50 hours of coursework. Courses can cost from $300 to $500 each, and application fees for the exams.
-Selling annuities or variable life insurance requires separate coursework and testing that is overseen by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
-Separate licensing may also be required if you are starting an agency business rather than a sole proprietorship.
-Substantial upfront capital to get an insurance business off the ground
-depends on business model, location,
-Sole proprietors who work out of their homes will require less.
- Once income established, turn to investors and or small business loan.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
Insurance Sales company.
- Need to affiliate your sales company with an insurance carrier.
- Prove your worth to carriers to sell their products
- commitment to gaining a number of customers a month in order to sell.
- Pay your dues. Gain experience in the industry before trying to sign on with an
- May need to sign up with an Association of sales companies to gain access to the
large and most elite insurance carriers.
- Thus the ability to quote and close much faster to sell more in a given period.